Now more than ever it is crucial to stay engaged with our clients and our team members.
Traditional team meetings might be more challenging these days but communicating with staff, renters and our customers is essential to maintaining and adapting to the new normal.
So how do we stay connected, transmit key information, and stay in the know with our business – big or small?
Many tools are available to help you collect information that can seriously impact your bottom line and help point you in the right direction.
So, how are your teams, co-workers, and customers feeling? Have you created a safe space for them to share?
Showing that you are invested in their feedback often builds both team and customer loyalty.
You can do it digitally through a platform like Survey Monkey or a simple pen and paper audit with a feedback box, but the important thing is that you do it and do it consistently!
When auditing your customers make sure you ask the right questions. If you created a safety protocol, cover all aspects of the guest’s experience from A to Z.
- Keep it simple with Y or N questions with the option to expand.
- Let them know beforehand how many questions and how long it will take.
- Try to keep it to 12 questions or less.
- A survey/audit should take between 2-5 min max.
Topics you should cover:
And don’t forget your co-workers, staff, and vendors!
- How do they feel coming into your business?
- Where do they feel there needs retraining?
- What are their concerns?
- What more would they like to see?
- What are customers sharing with them?
The important thing is that you collect feedback from everyone that visits your business this way you can adapt and improve!