As we head into November, it’s time to kick your holiday marketing into high gear!
Instead of getting wrapped up in the busyness of the holidays, focus on how you’re going to make this your most profitable season yet.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Through the month of November, we’ll be delivering easy ideas that will help you engage your clients and increase your retail and service revenue.
First off, how can you sell through all of those holiday promos you purchased? Start by creating a Holiday Gift Guide.
Holiday Gift Guide
Showcase your giftables and make your salon the go-to place to purchase holiday gifts this year. Curate your holiday offerings in a way that makes sense for your clientele.
Try focusing on different price points (i.e. gifts under $100) or gift recipients (i.e. mother-in-law, best friend, etc.). Once you have a theme or story for your gift guide, it’s time to promote it!
- E-mail your gift guide to clients at least once per month leading up to the holidays.
- Ask your distributors and manufacturers to provide you with proper imagery.
- Create feature tables in the salon to showcase the promotions from your gift guide.
- They must send a clear message and call out the various gifting options available.
- Use holiday decor and signage strategically to get your message across.
- Remember to Think Triangle!
Be the hero by providing your clients with no-brainer gifting solutions—they’ll leave the salon looking and feeling great as they cross off their gift list.