For Veronica Beard’s Spring 2019 presentation, Kevin Hughes, Moroccanoil Artistic Director, created a slick look with movement and texture. The style was inspired by a young lady who just returned from a tropical island vacation and is back in the concrete jungle—strong and confident with that vacation glow. Follow the steps below to recreate the look.
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment or Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Next, take sections of the hair, starting at the low crown, and apply Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse generously about two inches down. Diffuse to hold the hair in place.
- Then separate hair into one-inch sections and apply a generous amount of the Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse throughout each section.
- Next, take pin curl clips and place in the hair to create movement, volume and separation throughout. Spray the entire top and sides of the hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong.
- Diffuse the hair with clips in place, then apply Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream throughout the rest of the hair all the way to the ends.
- Once the hair is dry, remove the pin curl clips for the final look.