Veronica Beard designers described their recent Fall 2019 presentation as “luxury meets lumberjack, opulence meets outdoors.” To capture this theme, Kevin Hughes, Moroccanoil Artistic Director, created a look inspired by a city-chic woman who finds herself in the middle of the woods. The style is meant to embrace each woman’s natural texture – straight, wavy or curly.
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment or Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Use Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream from mid lengths to ends and blow dry using the Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush.
- Put in a center parting.
- Gather the hair low at the nape of the neck and use an elastic and secure hair in a low pony tail.
- Gently pull the hair above the elastic to release the top portion of the hair, creating an undone, soft feel with a beautiful profile silhouette.
- Finish the look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong.
- Place a piece of fabric or a scarf around the elastic, double knot and create a one-sided bow.
DESIGN TIP: To add more texture to the hair, use the Moroccanoil Professional Series Titanium Curling Iron to create a slight bend throughout.